We had a great time with Alex Lemmen, CEO of Tommy's Express, on our Tommy’s Car Wash Webinar that we hosted live last week. We even had a surprise guest appearance by Tom Essenburg, who is the Founder and Chairman of Tommy’s Express and a member of the Car Wash Hall of Fame!
If you were not able to make it, we have the recording for you below:
Our Car Wash Fund is open for investment, and our operations team continues to make tremendous progress in the development and performance of our car washes as we open several new car washes over the coming weeks and months.
Here are some highlights of the opportunity:
- 10% Annual Preferred Return
- Strong Cashflow on stabilization
- Equity Upside Upon a Sale
- Depreciation once sites are operational
- Exit Premium at sale (due to portfolio size)
With a reduced lag time from land closing to build out, now may be the best time to enter this space as we have a strong pipeline of sites we are preparing to close on.
Some of the things we love about this asset class:
- Fragmented Asset Class (Opportunity to consolidate at sale)
- Strong Institutional Appetite (Willing to pay very aggressive multiples)
- Recurring Revenue Model (Monthly subscriptions)
- Aggressive Depreciation (Strong tax benefits once car washes open)
- Recession Resistant (Car washes have performed well in turbulent times)
- Proven Operations Team (Strong track record on existing car washes)
If you would like to invest alongside us in this opportunity, please submit your information using the button below, and a member of our team will reach out to you.
This is a 506(c) offering which means you must be an accredited investor to invest in this fund.
The funding deadline is Wednesday, February 21st.
See below for additional resources to learn more about the industry and opportunity:
- Private Equity Wants To Wash Your Car - WSJ Article
- South Carolina Tour Recap
- Franchise Times Fast and Serious Article
Please reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions.
This advertisement does not constitute an offer to sell securities of The Real Asset Investor or any of its affiliated entities. Any offer to sell securities will only be made available through an exemption from registration pursuant to Regulation D, and qualified investors will be provided with a Private Placement Memorandum. Further, any offer herein is only available to accredited investors as defined under Regulation D. All investments are subject to risk of total loss of capital, investors should consult an investment professional or review the relevant Private Placement Memorandum before investing.